Thursday 22 September 2011

Example 7 - The Mothman Prophecies


I like the way this has been put at the beginning, it makes the film seem more serious (which this one is) and is a classic and simple start


It has a very long introduction with just the names of the companies running the films; it is very simple which is nice and effective


I like this shot because the phone is in focus and the mans head is out of focus (depth of field). I would like to use this in my final piece


than goes into focus altogether, so you can see the scene


It is then shot from the opposite angle but it is a mid way shot


I like this shot because of the way the lights look like blurry balls in the corner next to the Christmas angel


This is a nice shot because the camera effect goes from, reality to going into the TV, the way it is blurry and a bit ‘pixilated’


The way the lights are a cool effect of lighting the walkway up, they look like they are going vertically. This is very interesting, and I have never seen it before and think this is very nice


And you can see it here as well


And after seeing this opening sequence, I haven’t noticed it until now, but you can see the title reflected in the lipstick case this is very cool


I like the effect of the lights looking like sequences, or glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment