Thursday 19 April 2012

AS Evaluation 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?







1. Color - I used this programme when I wanted to change the colour of my film. This has helped my film because it has created a darker atmosphere for my film.


2. After Effects - Before using this on my film I had previously used it as a practise doing the 'Perfume' titles so I could get the hang of using it so that my film titles would be to my best ability.


3. Sound Track Pro - In the editing process I used this programme to edit all the different sound effects in my film. I had again never used this programme before so I practised on different clips. It has enabled me to insert music on top of my footage and has allowed me to experiment with different sound effects. 


4. iMac - To edit and produce my movie I had to do it all on an iMac so it was very useful. I had not previously used one before so I spent time find out all the different techniques to edit and look at all the different applications, I have leant a lot from the software and what it offers.


5. Canon 7d - To film my movie I used this camera and I found it easy to use and set up. 


6. Dolly - I used this when I wanted the camera to run next to my actress smoothly. It was the first time I had used it and I found easy to set up I would have liked it if the legs were longer.


7. Tripod - I used this so that I could take steady shots, this was extremely useful


8. Final Cut Pro - This was the main programme I used to edit my film. I had never used it before so I did a few experiments, one example would be my Preliminary and my Mundane task. Final Cut Pro was extremely useful as it let my film flow from shot to shot, I also add a effect from Final Cut Pro onto my film, which was blur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment