Thursday 19 April 2012

AS Evaluation 2

How does your media product represent particular social groups?



In my film I based my character on the young girl from the film 'Trapped'. Our characters are similar because of the way they both get kidnapped, although it is not under the same pretences, I thought that I would add my own version, instead of coping. I havent based everything off the 'Trapped' character, 

Similarities:
- They look similar 
- Both get kidnapped
- Shows the venerability of young girls
- Fast moving shots when being taken

Differences:
- Different ages (trapped character '5', my character '12')
- Different reasons behind kidnapping

- The way that the characters were taked down, to be taken

Both movies included stalkers, although my stalking scene was shown at the beginning so that the rest of the film would be about searching for the daughter. The film 'Trapped' has the kidnapping scene at the beginning but not as the opening to show that she is being held hostage. However the plots are roughly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment