Thursday 19 April 2012

AS Evaluation 5



How did you attract/address your audience?


To attract my target audience I have incorporated many different factors into my media product, I started off my film by building up to the kidnap at the end of the opening sequence. This should catch the audiences attention as I have made the opening interesting enough to watch even though there is not that much happening. 


One of the most important aspects I wanted to include was to make sure that there was a clear theme running throughout and that when the audience saw my characters they would understand what roles they had in the film. For example my film starts off showing the stalker getting ready to leave and then it cuts to the girl getting to leave and then the audience are able to see that the two characters meet in the middle. 


With producing my soundtrack to go over my footage I wanted it to sound like something that would come out of a thriller film like Shutter Island, by the way that there is lots of droning with layering of high pitched sounds. I did this to create more tension while people are watching


As well as these I used a clear narrative to attract my target audience was to make sure that I followed the typical conventions of a thriller movie, which would hopefully attract the audiences that would be interested in my film. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment