Thursday 19 April 2012

AS Evaluation 4

Who would be the audience for your media product?


Name - James
Age - 18


What film genre do you like to watch?
I like to watch horrors as there is always something different from one to another and I would never get bored with watching them


Where would you look if you were looking for trailers of new films coming out?
I would look on You Tube as there are endless amounts of movies whether they are indie films or mainstream films


What type of music do you like to listen to?
I like to listen to all genres of music but I prefer indie rock


Would you watch my film?
I would defiantly it looks like something that I would find interesting


If so why and if not why?
I would watch it because it looks scary and there is a good story line, I cannot stand films that are boring and yours doesn't look like it will be.


Do you have any hobbies?
I like to surf in the summer, play football and rugby. I like going out with my friends into town but I also like casual nights where all my mates go to the cinema


What sort of shops do you go into when looking for clothes?
I shop at Quicksilver, billabong and JD sports I like sporty clothing lines as they are comfy


What do you expect to see when you go to see a thriller? Do you think that mine holds any of these aspects?
I would expect scary sound effects and there to be a lot of suspense. And generally thrillers have better story lines than horror films

No comments:

Post a Comment